Please select a second date to complete the range.
Customize your own itinerary with the Sightseeing Flexi Pass and save up to 50% on your New York City tour! Choose 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 popular activities and have up to 1 month to use your pass from the day of card activation. Pay only for the number of attractions you wish to see and choose from over 90 options including top NYC attractions, museums and tours.
Your NYC Sightseeing FlexPass also includes a 72-hour City Sightseeing New York Hop-on, Hop-off Tour, which allows unlimited and hassle-free travel around the city for a day, taking you to all the major New York attractions. Board the bus from any of the designated stops and explore the city at your own pace.
Also included in the pass is a number of exclusive dining offers in a number of restaurants like the "BB" Kings Blues Club & Grill, Buca di Beppo Restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant and more.
HOW TO USE
- Passes grant you access to 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 popular New York attractions. Pick the pass that's right for you and offers you the best value for money.
- Exchange your confirmation voucher for your pass at the redemption centre.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your pass. Your pass will then be valid for 30 days after activation.
- Simply show your pass at the attraction you are visiting and get free admission.
The attractions and experiences included in your New York Sightseeing FlexiPass are as follows:
And much more! To see the full list, click here
Valid for a month from the date of first useStart time
Each attraction will have its own opening times. Please refer the to the guidebook included with the pass.
All vouchers must be exchanged at one of the Gray Line CitySightseeing NY Visitors Centers listed here:
• GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Port Authority Bus Terminal , 42nd St. (btw. 8th & 9th Ave.), New York- 10036
Once you have exchanged the vouchers for The Sightseeing Pass, your pass is ready for use.
Varies according to the chosen attractions.
Voucher information: Sorry, but we will need you to print a paper version of your booking voucher (we're working on changing this). At this time no refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Passes that have not been activated expire one year from the purchase date. Once activated, your FlexPass is valid for 30 days.