Take an exciting bus tour led by a local actor to more than 60 locations of your favourite movies and TV shows.
Among other New York film and TV sites you’ll see the deli from the celebrated scene in ‘When Harry Met Sally’, the Daily Bugle Office building from ‘Spider-Man’, the diner from Woody Allen’s ‘Manhattan’, the ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S’ apartment building and so much more.
New York City is the most filmed city in the world – get a piece of the lights, camera, and action!
At the start of the tour please make your way to the meeting point 51st Street & Broadway (in front of Ellen’s Stardust Diner). Look for the blue umbrellas with the activity operator’s logo. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
You will set off with your actor guide in an air-conditioned vehicle to visit locations from Seinfeld, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Spider-Man, Glee, The Mindy Project, When Harry Met Sally, How I Met Your Mother, GIRLS, The Mysteries of Laura, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and American Hustle.
During the tour you will:
• See the pub that Michael Keaton hangs at in Birdman
• Spot The Original Soup Man, along with other Seinfeld locations
• Visit popular spots from F.R.I.E.N.D.S including the gang’s apartment building
• Pass the Oscorp and Daily Bugle office buildings from Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man
• Visit the Park featured in Glee, The Mindy Project, and When Harry Met Sally, etc.
• Stop at McGee's Pub, the bar, MacLaren's from How I Met Your Mother, was based on
• See new locations from Person of Interest, GIRLS, The Mysteries of Laura, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and more!
• Catch a glimpse of the hotel featured in American Hustle
As you travel between locations you will be able to watch relevant TV and movie clips (in English) on the bus.
At the end of your fantastic tour you will be dropped back in front of McGee’s Pub (near the corner of 55th St & Broadway). You will then need to make arrangements to return to your accommodation.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm all departure details. Look for the blue umbrellas with the activity operator’s logo.
*Delayed start from 11:00am to 1:00pm on Thanksgiving day. So there's no rush, please arrive at the start point at least 15 minutes early.
Voucher Information : Sorry, but we will need you to print a paper version of your booking voucher (we're working on changing this ). At this time no refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.